This is the Yachtmaster level sailing navigational theory course which is required before taking the Yachtmaster Offshore qualification.
Guaranteed no more than 3-4 students per course and with your own cabin.
Please ensure that you are fully up to date with the Day Skipper Theory syllabus before undertaking this advanced course. If it's been longer than 2 years since you did your Day Skipper Theory, we recommend that you do a refresher to maximise your learning on the Yachtmaster course.
- Highly experienced sailors looking to take their final Yachtmaster sailing qualification.
Our Learn 2 Sail RYA Yachtmaster Theory course includes:
- Increase your accuracy and gain an in–depth knowledge of sailing navigation, meteorology and seamanship.
- Expand on the knowledge already achieved at Day Skipper level.
- Learn about stability and passage making offshore.
- Undertake three assessments – meteorology Chart work and ‘Rules of the Road’.
By the end of the course:
- You will have all the knowledge and be ready to undertake your Coastal Skipper, Coastal Yachtmaster or Yachtmaster Offshore practical training.
|Duration||6 days plus 1 day assessment.|
|Course Type||Theory - These courses are run to order - please contact us for details.|
|Cost||£775.00 (All Year Round).|
Latest Course Dates and Availability
|Dates & Location||Availability|
|COURSES ARRANGED ON REQUEST, PLEASE CONTACT US FOR DETAILS|
Travel & Transfers
We can help advise you on your travel arrangements, including the transfer from Faro Airport to our yachts at Portimao Marina.
If arriving early for your course we can usually arrange to meet you at the marina and to arrange an overnight stay on the boat with breakfast included so that you are fresh and ready for the start of your course – Please ask for details.