Key points about our sailing courses
- RYA Sailing Courses (In Tidal Waters).
- Beginner Sailing Courses
- Competent Crew to Yachtmaster
- Combined Theory and Practical courses
- Skipper Master Classes
- Family Sail Training Charters
- Fast Track Courses to Yachtmaster
- Flexible Sailing course dates to suit you
- Sail training courses available all year round
- You progress right through from beginner to advanced with the help of Learn2Sail
- Our practical sail course fees include breakfast, lunch, fuel and wet weather gear. See below for further details.
Our course timings
Day Skipper theory and Yachtmaster theory courses run from Sunday/Monday to Friday (Day Skipper theory is 50 hours plus assessment, Yachtmaster theory is 60 hours plus assessment).
Practical courses for Competent Crew, Day Skipper and Yachtmaster start on a Saturday and run through to Wednesday (5 days).
Each practical sailing course fee includes: accommodation on board, breakfast and lunch (evening meals are not included as we have found people prefer to eat out in the evening and to enjoy the local eating establishments) , mooring fees, fuel and free use of wet weather gear.
All course fees quoted are inclusive of VAT.
Our amazing location
Both our theory and practical courses are located in beautiful Portimao, Portugal, all year round.