Learn to sail with this ideal introduction into what sailing a yacht is all about. You'll spend two days aboard one of our yachts, where you will be fully involved in the running and handling of the boat. After the course you may well wish to complete your Competent Crew Course.
Guaranteed no more than 3-4 students per course and with your own cabin.
- Those completely new to sailing and yachting.
- Beginners looking to confidently take on the challenge of a flotilla holiday.
- Dinghy sailors moving up to yacht sailing.
This course includes:
- Three days sailing aboard one of our ocean going yachts.
- Expert RYA instruction and supervision.
- Real life taster of what cruising in a yacht is all about.
- The time spent onboard goes towards your "Competent Crew" Certification.
By the end of the course
- You'll know your way about a yacht.
- Hungry for more knowledge.
- Ready to go for your Competent Crew Certificate.
|Duration||3 days (usually a Wednesday - Friday).|
|Course Type||Practical - onboard for 3 days.|
|Cost||£895.00 (All Year Round)|
Latest Course Dates and Availability
|Dates & Location||Availability|
|COURSES ARRANGED ON REQUEST, PLEASE CONTACT US FOR DETAILS|
Travel & Transfers
We can help advise you on your travel arrangements, including the transfer from Faro Airport to our yachts at Portimao Marina.
If arriving early for your course we can usually arrange to meet you at the marina and to arrange an overnight stay on the boat with breakfast included so that you are fresh and ready for the start of your course – Please ask for details.